We invite you to attend our upcoming webinar on April 7, 2020 at 10:00 a.m., EST. Please join us to learn about COVID-19 and Florida workers’ Compensation Law. This seminar focuses on the current state of Florida’s worker’s compensation law in light of COVID-19, including best practices on how to navigate COVID -19 claims and the impact on non-COVID-19 cases. We will also address:
1. A guide on how to investigate COVID -19 claims, such as when to deny and when to accept compensability?
2. Telemedicine options, and what factors to be aware of when directing medical care?
3. Evaluation of return to work systems in light of COVID-19.
4. A review of pending and new COVID-19 litigation, including litigation strategies and tactics.
We are pleased to report that Florida CE / CLE credits are also available for attendance, as follows:
· Florida CE: 2 credits hours CE 3-24a – Adjuster Law and Policy
This webinar is presented by Gina M. Jacobs and Neil A. Ambekar. Please email Gina.Jacobs@csklegal.com or Neil.Ambekar@csklegal.com with any specific questions you may like to have addressed during the webinar. Please otherwise contact Chuck Costello via email at Charles.Costello@csklegal.com should you need any assistance with registration and attendance.
Gina M. Jacobs is a Partner in the firm’s Orlando office where she leads the workers’ compensation department and is a general liability litigator. Ms. Jacobs is certified by the[...] Read more
Neil Ambekar is a partner in the firm’s Orlando office. His primary practice areas include representation of employer/carriers in workers’ compensation and labor and employment matters. He also handles related[...] Read more